Giving to the Nations is an organization devoted to the assembling of all those with giving hearts to advance the lives of others, by organizing the compassionate power in people’s lives locally and around the world to advance the common good.
Giving Help Fund
Please help us by becoming a monthly giver and allowing us to serve the community with personal hygiene products that are so desperatly needed
Giving to the Nations is an organization devoted through the assembling of all with giving hearts to advance the lives of others. We have been serving our Racine community since 2017; looking at the need, building relationships, supplementing and supporting moderate, low and very low income individuals and families; the “working poor” and “in poverty.”
Our Healthy Essentials Pantry is providing personal care and household cleaning products to our neighbors. Our upcoming Mobile Healthy Essentials Pantry will expand our reach to serve a greater area than possible through a set brick and mortar location.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH CENTER – ‘A PLACE OF PROVISION’
Our goal is to help individuals and families become self-sufficient to meet their basic needs and grow into contributors in their community.
- Adult Basic Education and English Language Learners (ELL) Classes in collaboration with the Racine Literacy Council.
- Accessible Library Materials in collaboration with the Racine County Library to facilitate a “library corner.”
- Legal Services in collaboration with Michelson Law Office. Assisting people who truly need help dealing with their financial obligations and obtaining a Fresh Start.
- Dental Services in collaboration with iDental Racine to offer our neighbors oral hygiene education along with the introduction of dental providers who accept various State Insurances and offer affordable payment options.
- Basic nutrition and food preparation classes in collaboration with UW Extension FoodWIse EFNEP (Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program).
- Resource Referral Hub. Connecting the individuals and families we serve with other community resources to help them excel.
We serve in a community whose need will not go unmet because of our mission and vision and the mission of those who we collaborate and partner with; supported by the servant hearts of our volunteers.